Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Popped my own Cherry.

This is my 1st "official" post. Feed back me and tell me whether its a good start, need improvement or I need to just get the fuck off the internet. Let's GO!!!

Some news, some good, some fucked up, with that said, let's get this party started. Mike Vick put a hurting on the Deadskins, a one man team, stats - for one game - through the roof, impresive enough for even the outspoken Darnell Dockett of the Cardinals to recognize via Twitter that Mike was getting it in. Not a big fan of the phrase of  "One Monkey Don't Stop No Show", but apparently -  Mike did. I will have to jump on the Eagles bandwagon. Why? Because this is much bigger than Mike, it's about the double standard of a black man's past conduct in professional sports. Go Vick!

I hate to talk about Sarah Palin, I really do, but I will say this, and this is no disrespect to President Obama, but she has bigger balls than him! Just like Will Smith says "I think I can beat Mike Tyson", Sarah thinks she can beat Obama. Sarah. Please. Run. But, this time, please don't use your family to boost your ratings. Bristol beat out Brandy, which was bullshit, but Brandy isn't Obama and her little sister is not too keen on gays. Sarah get your home life together before you try and ruin mine. *side note* I'm getting the new NBA Jamz! All star cast featuring none other than Barak Obama, Sarah Palin and Billy Clint. Fun times!

I wonder who Lisa Murkowski will caucus with since she "defeated" Joe Miller? We'll find out soon, only time will tell.

I'll admit that as growing up as a kid I enjoyed watching "The Dukes of Hazzard" and still do to this day, fucking confederate flag and all. One of my favorite characters was Boss Hogg but this fucker, Haley Barbour, is no Boss Hogg even though he reminds me of him because of his looks and his accent and he's an asshole. This dude is one of the dudes that is possibly running for the 2012 Presidential race, especially after the recent election when the Dems got their asses handed to them "by the people". I see this time the southern strategy will actually have a face, an accent and a flag to remind us Americans that southern tradition is still alive. God Bless America.

And on my last note: There's no secret I'm a HUGE fan of Hip Hop/Rap, especially from the 80's and 90's, very few rappers past the year 2000 have peaked my interest to actually BUY the music save for a few, Little Brother, Busta Rymes, Rah Digga, Joell Ortiz, J. Cole. etc.. Yeah, I'm on my "New York Shit" too. But I have to say Kanye West's new album, "My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy" is hot!! Buy it, rewind it, and play it again. 


I'm done.

0 comments:

Post a Comment