Sunday, November 28, 2010

You use the F- Word??!! Me too!

George Carlin - F*CK Documentary






I like the using the word "Fuck". I like using the word "Fuck" alot in my daily vernacular, whether at work , at play, in the car, at home, in the supermarket...you get the picture. It's the only word in the English language that is muti functional to describe a certain feeling one has at any given time - good, bad or indifferent.

 For my first post I asked a certain someone to critique my first official post for me, she brought to my attention that "I should not use the word 'Fuck' " to describe my intention.

Not cool.

Not professional.

 Not PC.

 I'll admit that initially I thought she was right. So I dug into my past and I remembered this female who would cuss you out without ever using a cuss word and I also remembered that I wanted to be that person in that sense. I often bragged to people, and still do to this day, that she was the only person I knew who was very articulate in getting her point across so eloquently and at the same time was simultaneously stabbing you in the chest with a smile.

 You had to respect her.


The History of The "F" Word

But I'm not her...

As you must realize, there aren't too many words with the versatility of fuck...such as these examples describing situations such as:

Fraud ...I got fucked at the used car lot.
Dismay ...ahhh fuck it.
Trouble ...I guess I'm really fucked now.
Agression ...Don't fuck with me buddy.
Difficulty ...I don't understand this fucking question.
Inquiry ...Who the fuck was that?
Dissatisfaction ...I don't like what the fuck is going on here.
Incompetance ...He's a fuck.







Boss - I Don't Give A Fuck



So many uses, so many ways to use the word, so if anyone has a problem with the use of the word, oh well...






T.I. vs Sagat - FUK DAT! (Mash up)




And until the next post - See you the "Fuck" Later!


0 comments:

Post a Comment